Acknowledgements and Release History
This article describes the contributors to the current version of the SEBoK. For information on contributors to past versions of the SEBoK, please follow the links under "SEBoK Release History" below. To learn more about the updates to the SEBoK for v. 1.3.1, please see the Letter from the Editor.
The SEBoK is shaped by the BKCASE Editorial Board and is overseen by the BKCASE Governing Board. A complete list of members for each of these bodies can be found on the BKCASE Governance and Editorial Board page.
Content and Feature Updates for 1.3.1
Changes between versions 1.3 and version 1.3.1 included:
- New primary references have been added to the Security Engineering article.
- A read-through has been completed of Part 1, Part 2 and Part 4 focused on text errors, references, citations, and general formatting for alignment with the style guide.
- A number of minor descriptions and references related to military standards, DoD System Engineering Plan (SEP) and SPRDE-SE Competency Model / ENG Competency Model has been updated to reflect newer external material available on these subjects. This has had an impact on the following articles: Systems Engineering and Procurement/Acquisition, Technical Leadership in Systems Engineering ,Developing Individuals, Assessing Individuals, Roles and Competencies, Environmental Engineering, and Safety Engineering.
SEBoK Release History
There have been 10 releases of the SEBoK to date, collected into 4 main releases.
- Version 1.0 – The first version intended for broad use.
- Version 1.1 - A minor update that made modest content improvements.
- Version 1.2 - A minor update, including two new articles and revision of several existing articles.
- Version 1.3 - A minor update, including three new case studies, a new use case, updates to several existing articles, and updates to references.
Click on the links above to read more information about each release.
The wiki team is responsible for maintenance of the wiki infrastructure as well as technical review of all materials prior to publication.
- Claus Ballegaard Nielsen, Cranfield University.
- Nicole Hutchison, Stevens Institute of Technology
- Kate Guillemette, IEEE Computer Society
The wiki is currently supported by Daniel Robbins of WikiWorks.
Please provide your comments and feedback on the SEBoK below. You will need to log in to DISQUS using an existing account (e.g. Yahoo, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) or create a DISQUS account. Simply type your comment in the text field below and DISQUS will guide you through the login or registration steps. Feedback will be archived and used for future updates to the SEBoK. If you provided a comment that is no longer listed, that comment has been adjudicated. You can view adjudication for comments submitted prior to SEBoK v. 1.0 at SEBoK Review and Adjudication. Later comments are addressed and changes are summarized in the Letter from the Editor and Acknowledgements and Release History.
If you would like to provide edits on this article, recommend new content, or make comments on the SEBoK as a whole, please see the SEBoK Sandbox.blog comments powered by Disqus