A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge
PMI. 2013. A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). 5th ed. Newtown Square, PA, USA: Project Management Institute (PMI).
This source is considered a primary reference for the following articles:
- Development of SEBoK v. 1.3
- Key Points a Systems Engineer Needs to Know about Software Engineering
- Organizing Business and Enterprises to Perform Systems Engineering
- Related Disciplines
- Risk Management
- Systems Engineering and Other Disciplines
- Systems Engineering and Project Management
- Systems Engineering Organizational Strategy
- The Influence of Project Structure and Governance on Systems Engineering and Project Management Relationships
- Use Case 5: General Managers
To learn more about the PMBOK, please see the Project Management Institute's (PMI's) related website: http://www.pmi.org/en/PMBOK-Guide-and-Standards/Standards-Library-of-PMI-Global-Standards.aspx.