Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK)
Abran, A. and J.W. Moore (exec. eds); P. Bourque and R. Dupuis (eds.). 2004. Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge (SWEBOK). Piscataway, NJ, USA: The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers, Inc. (IEEE).
P. Bourque and R.E. Fairley (eds), Guide to the Software Engineering Body of Knowledge, Version 3.0, IEEE Computer Society, 2014; Available at http://www.swebok.org
This source is considered a primary reference for the following articles:
- Systems Engineering and Other Disciplines
- Systems Engineering and Software Engineering
- The Nature of Software
- An Overview of the SWEBOK Guide
- Key Points a Systems Engineer Needs to Know about Software Engineering
- Related Disciplines
- Software Engineering in the Systems Engineering Life Cycle
Full text for this source is available at http://www.computer.org/portal/web/swebok.